Here is the betting and stats preview of the early kick off on Friday between Manly and the Warriors.
Warriors travel not far down the road from the Central Coast to try and get some lucky numbers up at Lottoland. The gulf in betting provides some value given the Warriors won last start, and Manly were well beaten by Penrith.
Both teams are down a five-eighth for different reasons.
The Warriors are also down a prospective new head coach after Todd Payten turned them down full time. Now there’s no excuse not to bring in the Walker brothers. The perfect fit.
Both teams also need to start winning to be any chance for final eight. For one team more than the other it would be almost a miracle.
QUICK MATCH FACTS
- Warriors have won all the Friday night clashes – 1 from 1.
- Manly haven’t played the Warriors at Brookvale since 2011. They have met in Auckland, Christchurch, Perth, Central Coast, and ANZ Stadium.
- Manly’s win over the Cowboys a few weeks back broke a run of nine losses on Friday versus all sides.
- The Warriors only win in August last season was vs Manly.
- The Over 38.5 points looks quite achievable.
- New Zealand’s second halves are top every second game.
- Warriors have either won or stayed under this week’s margin line in five of the last six games.
- Another top first try scorer that is unavailable.
- With second rowers next best for first try perhaps Curtis Sironen is worth a go at first try scorer.
- Cade Cust tops Manly’s last try scorers and is back this week.
- Interchange may be an option at odds for either side.
THE FINAL SAY SAME GAME MULTI
Warriors +11.5 start
Over 38.5 points
Cade Cust to score anytime
GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY: Gambling Help Online – https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/