Here are stats to consider ahead of making a wager on the St George Illawarra Dragons vs Sydney Roosters game.
Another run of the mill Roosters game before the hype of SBW hits.
Talking of hits, Corey Norman has finally taken one and is out of the Dragons, as the roster of blame moves along.
Talking of droppings, Trent Robinson has taken away one narrative by dropping Kyle Flanagan for the game where his father is coach-in-waiting of the Dragons. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and Josh Morris are also out.
PNG lad Lachlan Lam start which is great for PNG fans.
Roosters are hot favourites, but their recent form means that the Dragons have a shot if they are at their best.
QUICK MATCH FACTS
- Trent Robinson has only lost three times to Paul McGregor as Dragon’s coach in 12 matches, and not since Anzac Day 2018.
- The Roosters have won every Thursday match between these sides – three games since 1998.
- The Roosters have only won four of their last 10 away matches on a Thursday. They’ve also lost every second one for the last eight.
- St George Illawarra have won only just four of their last 20 games v Sydney teams. Roosters are four in a row.
- The average of points in this game since 1998 is just 1.5 away from the 40.5 offered, but just three games since 2015 have eclipsed this week’s total points mark.
- The Dragons are all about the first half with the Red V scoring the most points in the first half 67% of the time.
- Roosters have the second best first half point average and third best second half average in the NRL this season.
- Roosters have scored the first try on eight of the 12 matches they have played in.
- Brett Morris is your man for the first try, if he were playing.
- Second rowers feature for first try, so why not Mr Fixit Mitchell Aubusson.
- Last try is all about wingers. With the Dragons scoring the last try in half of their matches, we say choose Mikaele Ravalawa for a good chance and he has a great name to say.
THE FINAL SAY – SAME GAME MULTI
Roosters to Win
Total Points under 40.5
Mikaele Ravalawa last try scorer
Mitchell Aubusson to score anytime first half.
GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY: Gambling Help Online – https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/