Here is the betting and stats preview for Round 13 Super Saturday fixtures.
MELBOURNE STORM Vs CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS
The Storm come into this game with a price around the distance between the fans at last weekend’s game versus Newcastle.
It should be a more socially distanced match on the Sunshine Coast this weekend. Perhaps it is the tutt-tutts they got from their match last weekend, or the fact that the Bulldogs don’t play the most exciting brand of rugby league.
Melbourne’s record in Queensland should mean the Storm light up the Sunshine Coast.
Otherwise there could be scattered showers in the coaches box.
QUICK MATCH FACTS
- Melbourne have won their last 14 games in Queensland. And five of the last six before that.
- The Storm’s only loss in Queensland to a NSW side was to the Bulldogs in Mackay in 2012.
- Melbourne have the second best winning % on a Saturday since 1998 (66%) while the Bulldogs are fourth (58%)
- The Bulldogs have a 51.2% winning record v Melbourne since 1998. They are the only team with a record over 50% against the Storm.
- The average points and visual above for total points leans towards going for the under 40.5.
- The stats also point to the second half producing the most points. Both teams are over 50% for highest scoring half. The 21.5 for the second half could be an entertaining ride if the game gets boring.
- The Bulldogs average 6 points in the first half, the worst in the competition.
- Wingers are the key to the first try of this game, and Josh Addo-Carr seemingly getting back to his best each week, we say he is the best bet.
- Then why not double down on the Fox for last try too.
- Although Christian Crichton is a good show too, but Storm do score the last try twice as much.
THE FINAL SAY SAME GAME MULTI
Melbourne to win
Total Points Under 40.5
First try Addo-Carr
Last try Addo-Carr
GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY: Gambling Help Online – https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/
Next page: Newcastle Knights vs Wests Tigers