Here is the betting and stats preview for Sunday’s Round 15 action as North Queensland head to Newcastle, and the week’s biggest betting market mover Bulldogs and Warriors clash.
Reproduced with permission from TheGurgler.com
CANTERBURY BULLDOGS Vs NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS
The Warriors are just about out of the running for finals, but it would be a great rugby league story if they could. Although they could have done without their shirt sponsor issue with Telstra. The Bulldogs have something to play for too, avoiding the wooden spoon, and you get the feeling that everyone except a bunch of fans of a certain Queensland based team are hoping the Bulldogs can do it.
QUICK MATCH FACTS
- The Bulldogs lead 13-2 Head-to-Head for games on a Sunday. They also lead 11-3 for day games.
- Warriors have played just 10 games at the Olympic Stadium since 2010 and won three times, once against the Bulldogs.
- Warriors have won just one of their last 12 Sunday matches.
- Warriors have a 13% win record away to Sydney teams since 2015.
- Bulldogs have lost their past four home games.
- This match has been the biggest mover for odds with the Bulldogs creeping in every day. A flood of money from anti-Broncos fans?
- The 2.5 start is a waste of time, so bet only for the win.
- Both teams tend to score more points in the second half, so taking the 2nd half highest score at $1.80 seems a good idea. Plus it is a good option to cheer for if nothing else is happening for your team.
- The total points at 43.5 is too hard to predict, who’d think a Bulldogs-Tigers game would produce nearly 60 points, so best avoided.
- No surprise that teams in the bottom half of the ladder don’t score the first or last try very often, both of these sides are in the bottom four for first and last try.
- Interchange players have scored some of New Zealand’s last tries so always fun to pick one for value.
- Wingers are usually a safe bet for first try scorer, but consider the forwards for this game with the regular try scorers out.
THE FINAL SAY SAME GAME MULTI
Bulldogs to win
Either side to win by 10.5 or less
Isaiah Papali’i to score anytime
Second half most total points
GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY: Gambling Help Online – https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/
Next Page: Newcastle Knights vs North Queensland Cowboys