Here are stats to consider ahead of making a wager on the big grudge match between the coaches Wayne Bennett and Anthony Seibold on Friday night.
Another week of Bennett vs Seibold banter leading into this clash. Seibold has done very well to be more dislikable than Bennett, who must be privately allowing himself a sneaky smirk at the depth of the Broncos troubles.
As for betting, Bennett’s Souths are strong favourites to add some Saxa onto the Broncos troubles this week with a short-ish price.
Based on the relative way these teams finished off their games last weekend, and their second halves in general it looks like a Souths win.
QUICK MATCH FACTS
- Broncos have won one game in Sydney under Anthony Seibold.
- Wayne Bennett has won the last five clashes between these sides in Sydney. Last season with Souths, and the previous four with Brisbane.
- Broncos have won just one of their last five Friday night games outside of Qld.
- Souths are three from four on a Friday at ANZ Stadium under Bennett.
- Both sides score more points in the first half than second
- The +/-18.5 points for first half looks entertaining, as the average points scored in the first half for both sides would get close to that.
- Despite going terrible, the 38.5 total points is worth a go
- When you are scoring zero points in the second half as often as Brisbane are, they are going to be few opportunities for last try scorer.
- Go with one of the Souths wingers for last try value.
- First try is worth a shot on Kotoni Staggs, who has been simply Brisbane’s best, and may be spurred on by his adult world cameo during the week.
THE FINAL SAY SAME GAME MULTI
GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY: Gambling Help Online – https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/